Why I am so chipper?
- After completing my 90 min spin the other night, I hit my key workouts both yesterday and today, which included a run yesterday morning and back to back tough swims - one last night after work and one this morning. Coach Shawn gave me the option of doing today's swim in the morning or the evening, as it will be my only workout of the day. I am proud of myself for getting up in the rain and cold this morning to get to the pool and get it done. Now, I can have a relaxing Friday evening without having to worry about a workout after work.
- Dan is working basketball games this evening, which means I get to catch up on all of my precious shows that I have DVRed and not been able to watch this week. Flash, Lu and I will be chilling with our friends from the Real World DC, our ladies from the Real House Wives of Orange County and the sassy Patty from Millionaire Matchmaker.
- I get to sleep in a little tomorrow morning. Even though I have a 40-mile ride to do, cyclists don't get up at the crack of dawn to ride like runners, so I will wait until 10 or so before I venture out.
- I get to have lunch with Dan today! We rarely get to have lunch together, so this will be a nice treat.
- I've gotten back on track with my "eating clean" meals (for the most part - damn you Diet Coke), and I already feel much better and noticed it in my workouts.