Thursday, October 14, 2010

Erin vs. Longhorn 70.3

This Sunday it will be me versus Longhorn 70.3. Just in case you were thinking about putting money on it, let me save you the trouble with a spoiler: Longhorn 70.3 will win this face off.

I will finish the race, but it won't be very pretty. I bet my bike pace will be slower than it was for my Ironman and I am only doing half the distance, that's how bad my bike fitness is right now. My bike always needs a tune-up badly, which it will not get before the race ... so I am sure it will be out to get me. :)

I haven't been swimming much either these past two weeks because of work, and I was sick this week as well. And, my wave doesn't go off until 8:35 am, 1 hr and 35 min after the first wave!!! But I still have to get there at the crack of dawn since they close transition so freaking early. Uggghhhh.

I'm being a whiny little baby and I know that. Maybe bitching about it will get it out of my system? I don't think I have complained about any of this stuff to anyone so maybe this will do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment