The Boston bombings hit me hard. I don't know why it's hit me so much harder than the other tragedies of late, but it has. I am sad, shocked and struggling to have faith in humanity. So much has been said on social media already, and to be honest, I don't have the words right now.
I'd like to share some of my favorite photos from my Boston Marathon experiences. These help me remember the light in the darkness of yesterday.
On Sunday, I will be running my 22nd marathon - and this one will be for you, Boston.











I am still in shock. It is so unreal. I think it hits you (and even myself)so hard because I feel like our friends were attacked.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your Boston pictures with us. It really brought some tears to my eyes.
Good luck this Sunday. I will be thinking of you.
awesome post, love the pics!
ReplyDeleteLove this post. Glad you weren't there yesterday!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I'm running my marathon on Saturday and thoughts of Boston will definitely be on my mind!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that you have a picture with Maddy! She is so fantastic and crushed the race on Sunday... But on a serious note..Thank you for running for us. People in Boston will truly appreciate it. I sure do.
ReplyDeleteIt's the least I can do. And, agreed - Maddy is AWESOME!!
DeleteI still can't believe what happened at the marathon and everything that happened afterwards. It seems way too shocking to be real but then we live in a very weird age...
ReplyDeleteOutstanding story there. What happened after?
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
my web page website
bookmarked!!, I really like your site!
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my weblog Michael Kors Handbags
I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
ReplyDeleteI'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I'll
learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
Look at my weblog - Louis Vuitton Bags
Hey very nice blog!
ReplyDeleteFeel free to surf to my web site :: Officiel Louis Vuitton Site (smu-fr.org)
I'll right away snatch your rss as I can not to find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you've any?
ReplyDeletePlease permit me understand in order that I could subscribe.
Thanks.
my blog post - Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
It's very trouble-free to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at this site.
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my weblog :: LeBron James Shoes (nysacpr.org)
Hi, of course this post is genuinely nice and I have learned lot of things from
ReplyDeleteit regarding blogging. thanks.
My homepage: Kobe Bryant Shoes 2013
Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have really enjoyed browsing your
ReplyDeleteblog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing for your rss feed and I'm hoping you write once more soon!
Also visit my blog post Michael Kors Outlet
Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
ReplyDeleteI'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create
my own. Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own blog?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
My web-site - KD Shoes (nysacpr.org)