Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Need My Fat Pants

After a three day birthday celebration that involved lots of junk and little training, I felt like an oompaloompa that needed to be rolled into work this morning. While I had a great weekend and probably needed a break from training, I will be happy to get back to my normal schedule of early bedtimes, workouts, and healthy eating. What can I say, I'm old.

Dear 4:45 am - I hope to see you tomorrow morning for a run. Love, Erin

In other news, I've decided on a fall marathon - Baltimore Marathon, Saturday, October 13, 2012.

GAME ON, BALTIMORE.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Erin - Congrats on Baltimore! Should be a great trip and you'll have some great family support I'm betting. After last summer's training for NYC, I swore off Fall Marathons - but I know you are going to rock this training cycle throughout our heat. It will make you very tough and very fast come Fall on the East Coast.

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joe! I'm looking forward to it. I've run both the half and full marathons there, and it's one of my favorite courses. See you in a few weeks at Lake P!

      Delete
  2. I would love to do this one with you if you are still up for it and I can swing the flight cost!
    I hope you had a great time, you deserve a break every once in awhile...
    I will be up at 445 tomorrow too! Fun fun....I am not in the swing of waking up early again, it's hard to get back in to the routine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4:45 am is going to kick my butt tomorrow! I'm in for Baltimore - plane tickets bought and registered!

      Delete
  3. Yay for Baltimore marathon! I really liked that one last year! I wish I could be there this year, but I'll be 2 weeks from being due to pop out another big headed kid so I guess I'll have to pass this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for Baltimore! I am sure you look nothing like an Oompaloompa, but I get it. Have fun at 4:45 tomorrow. I will be up but only because we are ahead in time here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see you guys!! I am going to try to get Craig to do the 5k :) I am so glad I could make this trip work out!

      Delete