Wednesday, January 5, 2011

*Breathe*

I need to remember to breathe. I always get super stressed this time of year. I go from lackadaisical holiday do-nothing mode to being slapped in the face by the New Year and before I know it, I'm in full panic. The months of January and February for me are super busy at work between trying to get two major publications designed and published and planning our Cupid's Chase 5k, along with my every day work. Throw in Ironman training and a vacation to Florida this weekend to race (note to self: vacation this time of year = bad idea), and I am one crabby woman.

I need to remember not to abandon my responsibilities but also not to overdose on duty.

Everything will get done, it always does.

Okay, I feel better now. Off to Florida tomorrow evening...1/2 marathon on Saturday, full marathon on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment