Friday, May 13, 2011

My Nice Little Weekend

TGIF. For reals.

Friday has been good to me so far. I got to sleep in a little since today is my rest day. Then I registered for this, and also got to have lunch with my husband. All good things to start the weekend, no? Now, I am just waiting for the clock to strike 5 pm....c'mon clock.

I am looking forward to going home, sitting on my couch, cuddling with my bassets, watching Friday Night Lights, and eating cottage cheese spaghetti for dinner (sounds gross, but it's totally not).

Dan is going to midget wrestling tonight at our local sports bar. I shit you not. And, that's what they're calling it - midget wrestling - not even being PC about it and using the term little people. And, he paid money to go see this. Thank the lucky stars my cousin's husband volunteered to go with him so I did not get dragged to it.

Tomorrow morning is n early a 10 mile run with my normal Saturday morning crew, followed by a 30k trail 'race' Sunday in Burnet. I have not run on the trails since my last trial race in April, so it should be interesting.

Happy Weekending everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment