Monday, February 13, 2012

Dear Monday...

Dear Running,
I love you! It's sooooo good to be back reunited with you. Thank you for the 15 miles early Saturday morning with friends and the solo recovery miles on Sunday in the park. Boy, did I enjoy them both!

Dear Left Leg,
Thank you for allowing me to run pain free. I will try my best not to piss you off again.

Dear Dan,
Tomorrow is Valentines Day, in case you forgot. In case you were wondering what to get me, either another basset hound or anything from Lululemon will do. Oh, and don't forget the roses. I deserve roses, right?

Dear Work,
You're stressing me out. Quit that.

Dear Channing Tatum,
Thank you for taking your shirt off in several scenes of "The Vow." You made the movie ten times better by doing so.

Dear Younger Brother,
You are turning 30 on Wednesday. Happy Birthday. You're officially OLD. Sucka.

Dear Neighbors,
Those are my leg stretches I am doing while laying on the ground in the driveway every morning post-run. In case you were wondering.

Dear Dogs,
You are getting way too heavy to be lap dogs. 140 pounds of basset in my lap every evening does not make for a comforting TV watching position.

Dear Ben Flajnik,
Get rid of the devil Courtney of this evening's episode of the Bachelor. Please and thank you.

XOXO,
Erin

10 comments:

  1. Yay for being back to running with no issues...boo to work stress! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this cracked me up! I hope you get the roses you deserve tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're able to get back to running. Have a good Valentines Day. I hope your present doesn't involve duct tape or a re-gifted back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! Royce - this had me rolling on the floor laughing. Hope you have a good Valentines Day as well!

      Delete
  4. What's with Ben? Is he retarded? She is SO psycho!

    I really am so glad your running is going well!! That tops everything!

    Hope you have a great Vday! I got a 5ft high Flamingo...will text you a pic later :) It's what I asked for :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin! I look in here once in a while. Love your blog. Glad the injury is not permanent! I definitely get down when I get hurt which is pretty often since I do stupid stuff. One thing that helps me is to think about my friend in a wheelchair who's never going to walk again. That helps me to quit being a little bitch and be a little more patient. And also helps me when I'm considering skipping a planned run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What! That's messed up! anonymous_for_now sounds like some kind of stalker...this is Ron D!

      Delete
    2. Haha, Ron! Thanks for clarifying your identity. I have ti admit, I was a little skived when I saw a comment from "Anon for now." :)

      Delete