Wednesday, December 12, 2012

(Mostly) Wordless Wednesday: Holiday Edition

If you've read my blog for awhile, you may remember when I asked my husband to put up Christmas lights last year and came home to this:
Yes, that is duct tape.

Welcome to Redneck Christmas
Even better was when it rained and the duct tape (and the lights) began to hang off the house. It was lovely, really.

I had one specific instruction for Dan when putting up the Christmas lights this year: No Duct Tape. Perhaps I should have been more specific in my instructions.

This year, I came home to this:
Did he raid his work office cabinet for those binder clips?

How about a close up?

Better than duct tape, I suppose. Le Sigh...

(love you though dear!)

9 comments:

  1. Nice! Every guy who sees this will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I needed that today. Soooooo funny. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kara. I think the pictures were a misrepresentation. It actually looks really good and it was super easy to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome!! I love it. Very creative if you ask me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I am dying over here!!! Huge improvement from last year. The job is done; that's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is funny! Dan is quite the crafty guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a guy reading this, I am rolling on the floor laughing. Dan rocks!

    ReplyDelete