After about a month off from biking, I will be back in the saddle tomorrow. It's actually a forced back in the saddle, but I need it. I will be riding in the Rip Roarin' Ride in Liberty Hill tomorrow - still debating between 65 or 50 miles. I signed up awhile back, so I feel obligated to go ride. Just going to take it easy and enjoy the scenery.
I'm hoping the ride tomorrow will motivate me to get in some rides over the next three weeks...otherwise Longhorn 70.3 will kick my butt (even though I keep telling myself I am doing Longhorn just for fun, I still don't want to suck).
Sunday I will be racing in the Silicon Labs Marathon relays. I think this will be my 4th or 5th yr in a row doing this race? I'm doing the 10k leg and on a team with some fast people so hopefully I won't let them down!
Happy Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment