Thursday, September 2, 2010

Mojo

Yeah, well, I still haven't really found my training mojo. I feel somewhat fat and lazy, but happy. I think I have my basset hound Flash's syndrome: living a life of eating, sleeping, lounging in bed, eating, napping.

I've been running and swimming a lot...but, biking, well not so much. I did ride 50 last Saturday, and am hoping for another 50 this weekend, but not sure that is going to happen. Between a birthday party for my dog (yes, you read that right) and the Austin Tri relay on Monday, packet pick-up for the race on Sunday, and company in town for the race, I am not sure where biking will fit in. And, I'm okay with it.

On another (non-training note), I would like everyone to send my husband Dan an email and let him know that they think we need to adopt the basset hound below. His name is Hush Puppy, and looks like the sweetest dog ever. He's currently boarded at a vet (with the Austin Basset Rescue), but they need to find him a home fast. Dan told me no, but please all bombard him with emails and texts until he gives in. I thank you kindly.

No comments:

Post a Comment