While I would love to provide a recap of what a great weekend I had, work is crazy busy again so I will summarize my weekend in pictures. Highlighted by a birthday party for my sweet basset Flash, and the Austin Triathlon Relay! It was a great Labor Day weekend indeed!
Our Relay Team for the Austin Tri!
Running the last relay leg! Finished! With friends after the race! My birthday boy, Flash! Two bassets ready to party! Cake time!
Ironman. JFK 50-miler finisher. Marathon Addict. Wife. Friend. Dog Mom. I'm just an ordinary person trying to do something extraordinary, and have a little fun along the way. Contact me at: erinusc2000@yahoo.com
"People think it's an obsession. A compulsion. As if there were an irresistible impulse to act. It's never been like that. I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Batman
"Everybody wants to know what am I on? What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my *** six hours a day. What are you on?" -Lance Armstrong
No comments:
Post a Comment