I came across the following article on being a Vegetarian at Thanksgiving, and found it very interesting (and very relatable).
Check it out HERE.
I have never been a big fan of Thanksgiving food - I don't eat Turkey or Ham - nor do I like pie, so I have never gotten super excited about gorging on Thanksgiving (unlike my husband who is happy to eat my portion). It's pretty likely that I will have a salad, whole grain rice & a peanut butter sandwich for Thanksgiving dinner....not exciting to most, but it works for me.
We'll be heading up the I-35 corridor to Dallas for two nights to visit the in-laws, and then back to Georgetown on Friday. We will be Turkey Trottin' in Dallas on Thanksgiving morning - participating in an 8-mile race which should be lots of fun. We'll also have two bassets in tow...should be an interesting trip.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment