Friday, September 2, 2011

It's the Freakin' Weekend!

It's almost the weekend...and a three day weekend at that!

I will be spending most of my weekend running. Lame.

I rented the movie "Prom" to watch tonight. Probably even more lame.

My plan is 26 miles tomorrow, 18 on Sunday. An easy trail recovery run on Monday.

We'll see how it goes.

I also want to give a shout out to my cousin Lexi who is running her first half-marathon this Sunday at the Rock & Roll Virginia Beach half-marathon!! Go Lexi!!!

I hope everyone has a safe & fun holiday weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Gosh I can't imagine that kind of mileage on a weekend! Super impressed Erin! Prom...hmmm..I have not heard of that one. Hope it's at least entertaining! See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and funny, I just put that Gazelle Foundation race on my calendar today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Rain - looking forward to running with you on Sunday. Prom is a Disney teeney bopper movie - it might be appropriate for me if I was 15 :). The Run for the Water race is great! Very challenging course with some monster hills :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your long runs! I have a step back week, and will run the VA Beach 1/2 on Sunday. I did 14 miles today which felt like cake compared to last weekend! Ha!

    ReplyDelete