Somehow, this happened.... (official results)
ERIN RUYLE #1721
GEORGETOWN, TX, USA Age: 34 Gender: F| Distance | MAR | ||||||
| Clock Time | 3:08:07 | ||||||
| Chip Time | 3:08:05 | ||||||
| Overall Place | 87 / 3020 | ||||||
| Gender Place | 11 / 1105 | ||||||
| Division Place | 5 / 218 | ||||||
| Age Grade | 72.7% | ||||||
| 5 7M | 0:41:22 | ||||||
| 12 2M | 1:31:59 | ||||||
| 13 1M | 1:34:27 | ||||||
| 18 9M | 2:16:30 | ||||||
| 20M | 2:24:23 | ||||||
| Divt | 218 | ||||||
| Sext | 1105 |
My Garmin: 26.43 miles/3:08:05/7:07 avg pace
Mile 24 - 6:52
Mile 25 - 7:01
Mile 26 - 6:40
Last .43 - 6:38 pace
NEVER have I finished a marathon this strong.
Thank you to everyone for your kind texts, tweets, emails and Facebook messages. I've read and re-read every single one of them and they continue to make me smile. I can't even express in words how much a simple congratulations meant to me yesterday. And a big special thank you to my family - having them there made this race even more special, and I am 100% certain I would not have done it without them there.
Race report to follow....

Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteThank you - and congrats to you as well!!
DeleteYay! I knew you could do it :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kara!
DeleteAMAZING!!!! Congratulations Erin! Yeah!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jessica! We had a perfect day for a marathon - couldn't beat the weather!
DeleteWow! Congratulations on destroying your goal. Can't wait to read the report!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Nicholas! It felt good to finally have a good marathon this year!
DeleteI am so happy for you! Like I said, you totally deserved a day like that!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Rain! I appreciate all of the training runs you did with me!!
DeleteCongratulations, you are totally amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
DeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jocelyn! I appreciate the well wishes!
DeleteBreakthrough race Erin - could not be more happy for you. I guess you can stop doubting your health and fitness now right?
ReplyDeletePure awesome.
Thank you so much, Joe! I'm hoping it wasn't a fluke ;)
DeleteHoly awesome! Incredible job! Many other sentences with exclamation points!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Thanks :) Although you have me beat with your 100 miler!
DeleteAwesome!! You are super speedy, lady!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Sarah!!
DeleteHey there. I just started reading and you are amazing. Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your nice comment, and thank you for reading!
Delete