I'll keep this short and sweet today. I'm tired and frankly do not have anything witty or that interesting to say. This week has been a run-focus week for me [read: I have not been on my bike once this week because truth is, training in this hellish inferno all summer has taken a toll on me emotionally and has show up in my motivation level to get on the bike]. I'm aiming to get up to 60 miles this week running, and think I can do it as long as I get in my planned 18-miler in the morning. I've also gotten in some good swims yardage this week and a few core workouts, so I'm happy.
I'm hoping this weekend will productive with both training and packing (we're moving!). Plan is to run 18 miles with Run Tex in the morning, followed by 3,000 yds in the pool. Sunday is an 8-10 mile run and a 40-mile bike. Keeping my fingers crossed it actually happens. :)
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment