
Hi, my name is Flash the Bassett Hound, and I was recently adopted by some fabulous people, The Ruyle's. I am a dog-and-a-half long and half-a-dog tall. I weigh 50 lbs and I was put on this earth to entertain everyone. My mommy is obsessed with basset hounds and while googling images of basset hounds like me, she came across the following photo. She was distraught to find this on the internet, and I felt it was my duty as a bassett to blog about it.
Check out the sign in the city center of Prague. Is this some sick stereotype against those of us vertically challenged? What kind of sick Euro trash decided a Basset was "perfect" image to put on this sign? I am officially dog-cotting the Czech Republic.
Sbohem (Czech for Goodbye),
Flash Toby Ruyle
** okay, people, I might be officially crazy by blogging as a dog. Please take my directly to the looney bin. K, thanks.

No comments:
Post a Comment