"Formulate and stamp indelibly on your mind a mental picture of yourself as succeeding. Hold this picture tenaciously. Never permit it to fade. Your mind will seek to develop the picture...Do not build up obstacles in your imagination."
-Norman Vincent Peale
P.S. Run for the Water 10-miler results & my recap I posted on Dailymile:
Time: 1:09:49 (goal time was 1:11:40)
My goal was to run 7:10 min/mile splits, and I wrote my splits on my arm (classy I know) to try and say on track. I didn't feel great the first half and was off pace and starting to stress...
Got my second wind half way through and finished 2 min under my goal time.
1st five miles were at 7:12 pace, 2nd five miles were at 6:46 pace. Think it just took me a while to wake up! My first 10-miler running sub-7 min miles (just barely!)
P.P.S. So excited to San Antonio this weekend!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment