Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Turkey Day + 5 weeks

Not much to say here, folks. I'm just trying to keep my workout schedule as consistent as possible with the circus family, in town this week for Thanksgiving. Kidding about the circus part mom, don't take offense. I'm hoping to run at least 5 days this week, and was able to get in a swim yesterday during lunch...chances of getting on my bike this week are slim to none, but I hope to return to some normalcy next week. And, did I mention we got another dog? Yah, well we did, so my sleep schedule has been off as we are trying to teach my human babies dogs, not to jump on our bed at night. So, yeah...

I'm also trying to enjoy my last few weeks of semi-unstructured training before January hits and Ironman training begins. I am petrified so excited to begin this journey towards becoming an Ironman. Who wouldn't look forward to 18-20 hours of training per week + a 40 hour work week? Sounds fun, no?

I hope everyone has a happy turkey day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment