First - last weeks totals:
Swim:
1700.00 Yd
Run:
61.35 Mi
So, I'm in a stupor today, trying to get some headway into several work projects, all whilst trying to maintain my sanity and fight the urge to yak every time I see food. I, like many others (just tell me you did the same so I can feel better about myself) gorged myself on delicious Thanksgiving treats all weekend, and now I feel like the most disgusting human on the face of the planet. Needless to say, Ironman training could not start any sooner...
Although my total running mileage was high last week, I had a crappy training week. I felt like doo doo on pretty much every run last week, which was frustrating. I'm cutting my run mileage back this week so that I have fresh legs for the Decker Half Marathon on Sunday. The course is brutal (read: hilly), so I need to make sure I don't over do it this week in training.
My big goal this week is to be consistent with my swimming - get in a swim every day during lunch this work week. I was doing really well with my swimming, but over the past few months it has fallen to the wayside. Le, sigh...
I do have good news though - I got a bike trainer! It was an early birthday present from my folks (thanks Mom & Dad), and I can't wait to put it to use.
That's all I've got. Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment