Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Office Christmas Party: It's Back.

Tomorrow is our Office Christmas Party. If you haven't read my post about what fun I had at the Office Thanksgiving Party, well, it's a few posts back. No fear, I have drawn up my best holiday excuse as to why I will be unable to attend the festivities, which sadly conflicts with my previously planned lunch time activities:

Dear Party Planners,
I negligibly regret that I will be unable to attend your beautifully appointed holiday social. I will be climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, and thus dependent on you to fill me in on all of the festive doings. Once the holidays are past, I hope to have you over for a belated glass of egg nog and spend some time pouring over party photos and admiring everyone in their holiday finery. Please give my warmest regards to the party guests, and tell them I will sing a holiday diddy dedicated especially to them. My best wishes for a peachy and keen holiday.

Hugs and Kisses,
Erin

Think this will work?

No comments:

Post a Comment