Have you ever had one of those days where you want to poke your own eye out rather than speak one more word to the next moron that crosses your path? Or maybe stick a pencil in your ear just to ease the pain of a coworkers annoying voice?
I am wearing my serious cranky pants today. I slept all of about 4 hours last night. Between the hacking, the running nose, the 2 am whining at our bedroom door from Flash, the two dogs running drag races through the house at 4:30 am, and a Husband (love him) that insists on snoring most of the night, I am wiped out.
I am cranky.
I am pissed off.
I am hungry.
Silver lining to my otherwise ridiculous start to the day is that I did get my workout in this morning - 10 mile run - and, there is only one more day in the work week. Thank you jebus.


No comments:
Post a Comment