
Hello, folks. This morning I stepped in dog poop TWICE BAREFOOT while trying to get my dogs out in the yard to pee before I went for a run. It was 5 a.m. It was dark. I did not see the poo either time. Good morning to me!
To tell you the truth, I feared that stepping in poop not once, but twice, was a sure omen that my day was destined to be crappy (no pun intended).
But, much to my pleasant surprise, it's actually been a great day! I had a great run this morning - the best one I've had in the past week - followed by an awesome swim at lunch (maybe even the best swim ever since I usually get lapped by the 80 yr woman breast stroking next to me). Work has been fabulous as well - I finally got a route for the Cupid's Chase (race I'm in charge of) approved and have been super duper full of energy and productive all day.
My friends, I have to admit I think stepping in dog poop may have actually been a good luck charm?! Perhaps I'll try it again tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment