Please go away. I know it is summer but frankly you are overdoing it. You are bugging me and my dogs. I hope it snows.
-me.
Seriously, I don't even bother checking the weather anymore because the headline always reads 'Another triple-digit day in store.' I know I live in Texas and this type of weather should be expected, but it's been over kill this summer. I think a 90 degree day would feel like a cool spring day...and that's sad.
I saw a girl running in full length tights this morning in the park. To each their own, but I was baffled by how she was running in long tights in 80 degree/80% humidity weather. How was she not over heating? I could barely stand running in shorts and a sports bra and was pouring sweat, as illustrated below. I guess I am just wimpy, but I am pretty sure I would have made it about 2 feet trying to run in tights.


I have been getting home and sweatingrain drops. If you can remember, think of my dad after he runs. Whoever said girls don't sweat hasn't seen the fact that I really take after my dad. Rather gross I must say.
ReplyDeleteAt least you can rock the outfit.
We must have inherited the same sweat gene. :) Both Craig and I start sweating as soon as we step out the door...no running needed :)
ReplyDeleteI agree this heat and humidity sucks...I am dripping sweat after 5 minutes! I can't wait until it oools down...and the girl in tights??? WTF is she thinking...if I wore tights they would be soaked in minutes and be weighing 5lbs and I couldn't take it!!
ReplyDelete