Friday, July 15, 2011

Things that Make Me Happy This Friday

  • It's Friday, duh.

  • Today is a rest day from workouts.

  • I'm racing the Marble Falls triathlon this weekend! It's a challenging, yet beautiful race course. My sherpa - aka #1 husband - has agreed to get up at 4 am with me on Sunday and drive me to the race and cheer me on.

  • The season finale of Friday Night Lights is on tonight. I LOVE that show.

  • I need to go downtown during lunch to pick up Sunday's race packet. Aaand, packet pick-up happens to be right next to the Austin Lululemon store :) It also happens to be right by the Spicy Pickle, one of my favorite sandwich joints.

  • I'm riding in the Tres Burritos ride put on my Bicycle Sport Shop tomorrow morning. Riders get free burritos after the ride...that is motivation enough for me.
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck this weekend! Oh Lululemon!! Did you ever get the shorts? I am scared to go in there :) And yeah on the rest day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rain! I did end up buying a pair of speed shorts from Lululemon today. :) It was my first time in the Austin store - they had a good selection of stuff. I am glad it's not closer to my house or I would be in trouble :)

    ReplyDelete