I got an email saying the race photos from Saturday's marathon were posted on-line and ready to view. I never get excited when I get these emails because I never like my race photos. The photos from Saturday's marathon were no different. Is it too much to ask to take a decent race photo?
This is all the
pretty you will get out of me apparently!
 |
| COMPLETE CHEESE. |
 |
| Note to self: NEVER wear that race shirt again (Yes, I'm wearing shorts). It appears as if I am meditating in this shot. |
 |
| Still wearing shorts, I promise. The lady in purple looks disgusted. |
 |
| Apparently I like to run with my eyes shut. |
 |
| This might be decent if it didn't look like I had some tobacco in my teeth. |
 |
| I'M COMING FOR YOU!! (MY NEMESIS). Sorry, had to include this one,. Mature, I know. |
I really like that second to last one! Also, holy crap woman, you have some cut legs!
ReplyDeleteI agree. second to last is nice. I am glad to see that race photos aren't the greatest for any of us. I see the lululemon shorts in the first one.
ReplyDeleteLove you put a picture of her! So funny because I was going to ask you what her # was so I could look...turns out I am as mature as you :) !! I like it that you are right behind her...this is the perfect picture of her..kind of looking back at you and you are RIGHT behind her smiling...LOVE IT! Race pics are really weird sometimes...but I think some of these aren't bad. And I agree your legs looks really muscular! All your hard work running/swimming/biking is really paying off!
ReplyDelete