First, I decided on my next "A" goal race:
![]() |
| With a half marathon option and close proximity to several breweries, I was able to convince Dan this is a must-do. |
Then, Halloween came!
![]() | |||
| Yes, I dress up my dogs for Halloween. What of it? |
![]() | ||
| My helpers :) |
Saturday I ran a local 5k...
![]() | |
| I won! First female in 19:35. |
Then Saturday night we attended Homecoming festivities at the school where my husband coaches and I used to work....
On Sunday, I got the pleasure of meeting and having lunch with fellow blogger and triathlete, Michelle, who was in town!
It's been a good week!
Oh, and I also ran 68 miles :)
Marathon #20 next weekend. Bring it.
Marathon #20 next weekend. Bring it.







Erin, you are a machine!! Congrats on the 5K and good luck next weekend! I am having some hamstring/hip/glute issues up here. I know you can sympathize...not sure what will happen for BCS, but will keep you posted. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Meredith! I don't know about machine...maybe an idiot machine - ha! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I totally feel for ya on the hamstring/hip/glute issues. Last week was good for me (minimal issues) which means they will probably return in full force this week! Looking forward to BCS - I keep waiting for them to announce on their FB page that I am running it (HA! Totally kidding ;)
DeleteI heard Eugene is pretty amazing! I am glad you are doing that race. So many big PRs are set there. Congrats on your 5k!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jessica! I am excited about Eugene. I've never been to that part of the US and have heard great things about the race!
DeleteCongrats on the 5K. The dogs are super cute on Halloween!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Abbi! I had fun dressing them up ;)
DeleteEugene sounds like a good one! Oregon is really pretty!!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited! I love combining races with vacations!
DeleteOh, those poor dogs... Good luck with all the NYC refugees in San Antonio!
ReplyDeleteYeah, my husband said the same thing about the dogs. I am sure SA saw a huge spike in runner registration after Friday...
DeleteI would love to run Eugene! That looks like such an awesome race!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Erin! Your dogs are so cute! Maybe one day we can have a dog date with them and Eva!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you are already coming up on your 20th marathon!! That is so cool!