Today I feel like a fatty fatty 2x4. The after effects of the large quantity of pizza I ate last night are in full force and I can already feel the extra junk in the trunk. Okay, maybe I am exaggerating a little bit, but I did stuff my face last night and on top of that, Dan and I missed the Run Tex workout this morning, making me feel even more like a lazy ass.
Today, I'll cross train at lunch on the elliptical. I'm feeling pretty beat up today after logging some longer runs this week and very sore from a core/weight workout yesterday at lunch.
I am hoping, planning, praying that I get in a 16-18 mile run followed by a long swim on Saturday and a 50-mile ride on Sunday. Hopefully the temptation of the parties that Dan is trying to lure me too this weekend will not get in my way of my best laid plans.
That is all. Carry on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment