Thursday, July 2, 2009

Busy July!

Here are a few pictures from the race in Buffalo Springs!



















I can't believe it is July already. Crazy how time flies. I'm working my way towards recovery from Buffalo Springs. Was back running on Tuesday and mixed in a swim as well yesterday. Legs still feel a little heavy, but I'm hoping to get back into full training after the holiday weekend.

July is a busy month for me race-wise, which I look forward too because racing always gets me excited and keeps me focused.

Here is what July looks like for me:
Saturday, July 4: Nelsen Scholarship 5K
Sunday, July 12: Couples Triathlon
Sunday, July 19: Darnst Du (Duathlon, 3mi run/18 mi bike/3mi run)
Sunday, July 26: Waco Olympic Triathlon

Over the next few months, I am really going to focus on more time in the saddle, and mixing up my swim routine (more interval work, less just swimming laps). I debating joining the local master's swim team. I know it would be good for me, but I'm intimidated because of my slowness in the water.
I hope everyone has a safe & happy holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment