Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hello 4:40 am, my name is Erin

Happy Wednesday everyone! This week is actually flying by - I guess that is what happens when you are so busy you have to even schedule in your bathroom breaks.

This next month at work is hell super busy for me between planning our Cupid's Chase 5K on Feb. 6 Brochure and designing both our Spring/Summer & Camp brochures that need to be in hand by the first week in February. I trying to fit in everything between work, Ironman training and family time (I feel like I am neglecting my beloved fur babies), but I foresee a lot of weekend office work over the next month.

Today was day three of arising at 4:40 am, and I have to say, I'm really not that tired. Granted, I was always up by 5:30 am before training, so it wasn't much too much of an adjustment. I've hit all of my workouts so far this week - it actually helps me to be on a schedule, as I know I have to get them in or else I won't be able to make them up.

A big thanks to Dan for being so understanding of my lunacy and helping out around the house and with the dogs!!

xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment