**As proof of how tired I am, I accidentally posted this on my dog's blog this morning instead of mine. Yes, you read that correctly, my dog has a blog.So, remember how on Wednesday I was bragging about how great I felt? Well, not so much anymore. I am so freaking sore today that I can barely walk. I'm pretty sure the leg circuits we did at run group yesterday morning, in combination with the cycling intervals are the culprit. I'm also tired and stressed, which in turn equals grumpy (however, I am trying my best to keep my grump inside. I'm all peaches and smiles at work).
- Today's workout will consist of a swim at lunch and that's it.
- I'm supposed to ride outside with a friend tomorrow but it's ridiculously cold (like 21 degrees) in Texas so there is no way in hell that I am riding my bike outside. Sorry, I'm not. I'll opt for watching DVR's of Real World while on my bike trainer.
- I have a race Sunday (Run Tex 10-miler, 4th race of the distance challenge) so here's to hoping my soreness will dissipate by then.
- I will be spending most of the weekend, when I am not working out, at work. I am trying not to be too bitter about this.
- My Friday night will consist of attacking the ginormous piles of laundry in our bedroom and running important errands, because this is the only time I have to get it done. Seriously, I have overdue library books and Flash needs flea medicine and I need shampoo. Friday night seems to be the only time I can fit it in. Yes, I am throwing myself a pity party.

No comments:
Post a Comment