- Didn't sleep very well which led to a very lethargic run this morning. I was fighting to maintain my easy pace.
- Get to office and see someone has helped them self to one of my nutri-grain bars. How do I know this? They left the wrapper RIGHT ON MY KEYBOARD. Odd, I thought, but whatever.
- Turn on my computer and it appears they've also helped themselves to my computer which now has a VIRUS! Call IT and wait for it to get fixed. Lost everything that was saved to my desk top.
- Find out the food/computer thief has also stole bananas from the office down the hall and gone through someone else's files. What the .... not to point fingers but it has to be the cleaning crew... last week a camera was stolen... annoying...
- Get to the pool to swim during lunch and someone was in my usual lane. I am one of like 2-3 people who use that pool and we all have our specific lanes we use. It's a private pool. It's never crowded. But someone was in my lane (even exclaimed by the lifeguard "someone is in your lane!). So I got stuck in one of the crappy lanes with a weird current.
At least last week was a good workout week. Maybe that's why I am so friggin' tired:
Totals -
Swim - 7,893 yds
Bike - 84.80 miles
Run - 57.01 miles

No comments:
Post a Comment