Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Random Bike Thoughts

It's no secret that I have a love-hate relationship with my bike. Sometimes I want to throw it over a cliff. Other days it treats me pretty well. As soon as I get my weekly training schedule from Coach Shawn, the first thing I do is check to see how much I have to ride that particular week. Like this week, I only have to ride twice since I'll be out of town this weekend {score}

Random Bike Thoughts
  • I freak out whenever I see a Chester the Molester van drive by – the utility van with no windows. I am certain they are trolling for me.
  • I swear, they could bury me out there on some of my country rides and no one would know.
  • When the turkey vulchers are swarming around for something good, ripe and dead, are they just waiting for me to keel over?
  • I really DID need the $100 bike shorts. These feel really nice on my behind. Thank gawd!
  • How the hell am I going to make it through Ironman Texas? 112 mile bike ride in Houston heat. I’m scared.
  • I hate it when people/cyclists throw their banana peels in the shoulder. I still gotta ride through your crap – can you not give it a little distance?
  • How does someone lose a shoe on a main road where people are not walking? I mean, not a pair, just one shoe.
  • Why do I like to eat ice cream and or pizza during the Biggest Loser? I DO love to watch big people shrink. I can’t help it, it’s amazing.
  • What would I do if I won the lotto? I would have a man servant, that’s what I would do. Someone to have my shit done and ready at all times. Grocery shopping done, food cooked, bike cleaned and aired up….all of it.
90 min ride tonight and it's over 100 degrees again today. uggghhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment