1st 5k: 19:44 (first female going into the bike; first female off the 1st run)
Bike (17.5 or 18 miles?): 58:32 (got passed by3 women)
2nd 5K: 20:20 (4th going into the run; passed 2 ladies. I had the 3rd fastest 2nd run overall!)
![]() |
| $30 gift card to Hill Country Running! |
![]() |
| 2nd female! |
![]() |
| Let's do this again! |




Congrats Erin,that's so awesome! Great race, 2nd place AND a giftcard! Sounds like a good time!
ReplyDeleteNice work, Erin! That event seems kinda neat.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!! You know you're in great shape when you can run two 5K times in a duathlon that would win most 5K races! Congratulations! -Meredith :)
ReplyDeleteThanks ya'll! :)I really don't think I could have put together 2 back to back 5k's like that without the bike in between.
ReplyDeleteWow, that is awesome! I can't imagine doing anything after running just one 5K at that speed, let alone biking to do another! You're a beast :)
ReplyDeleteNice! So happy you did so well!
ReplyDeleteWow, congrats on an awesome race!!
ReplyDeleteThat is some awesome running!
ReplyDelete