Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

These are the texts I send to my husband when I got to work this morning and realized I forgot part of my morning snack (I arrived with only a banana - that will NOT last me until Noon).

He gets major brownie points for driving out of his way to deliver said snack so I won't turn into super bitch.
Dramatic much? :)

8 comments:

  1. That Dan is a good guy Erin. He and Dawn deserve to have monuments erected for them when we stop competing ...

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100% Joe! We are lucky to have such great support. Whether I've forgotten my snack or socks at a half-ironman (yep this happened) Dan runs off to fix it in a pinch!

      Delete
  2. That's why you married him right? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Now why he married me is a different question... :)

      Delete
  3. Damn, what time does your husband go to work? Must be nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Tis the life of a cush golf coaching job :):)

      (hi dan)

      Delete
  4. My husband would be like "Did you forget your wallet too? No? Go buy a snack." :)

    ReplyDelete