Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My name is Erin and I am a Control Freak

group: "hiiii Erin"

I have come to terms with my "I do it all better than anyone else" attitude. I like to call myself a control freak, but I guess it is really more like I kind of think the rest of the world is incompetent. Even the husband- I do everything better than him, it's a fact (ok maybe not mow the lawn- but that's just because I don't want to. If I put my mind to it, I could get our lawn looking like fenway. true story).

So anywhoos, I have actually decided I need to seek help for this bad attitude, and bitchy behavior- which is a huge step in itself. A control freak admitting they need help is like the tanners not solving a family crisis in thirty minutes.

So I mosey on over to amazon and search books for some self help for control freaks. There are 6, one of which is about math and two others are for someone else dealing with a loony like me. (apparently, not too many control freaks seek help- and the ones that might, enjoy numbers like myself). i think i am going to hit up a legit bookstore. I will keep you posted on my transformation.

edit: You may not think I seem like a crazy controlling loon on my blog, so I should specify. some notes about crazy me: the reason why work is killing my soul is because I feel the need to do everything myself because I think others will do it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment