Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A New Level of Crazy

I officially reached a new level of crazy this morning. Actually, I am not the only crazy person. There are several of us. I went to run group in the sleet. I ran 8.5 miles in the sleet. That stuff hurts. Of course, after being pelted with sleet for 1.5 hours, it turned to snow shortly after I returned home. I tried to walk the dogs when I got home, and even they did not want to go for a walk (which is unheard of for them)!

Oh yeah, did I mention, our heater is not working. On a day when the high is 30 degrees. I'm hoping for an early release from work, but I don't know - it may be better to stay at work where it is warm!

I am ready for spring. I am very ready for spring. I will not bitch about the heat. I will not bitch about the humidity.

I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment