- Had a good weekend with Ironman training. Saturday it was cold & windy as hell, but I bundled up with ear warmers, 2 pair of gloves, 2 pairs of socks, 2 pair of tights, 2 fleece pullovers and a wind jacket and went on my 40 mile bike ride. Erica was kind enough to ride with me and being the over achievers were are, we rode not just 40 miles, but 41.4 miles. Just FYI, biking in the cold and wind does not equal a good time and it took several hours before we could feel our toes afterwards, but we got it done.
- Sunday my schedule called for an 11 mile run at 8:00/pace. Again, being the over achiever that I am, I ran 11.21 miles at 7:48/pace. Sweet.
- I'm determined to get in all of my scheduled workouts this week. My biggest challenge will be the 50 mile ride scheduled for Saturday which will have to be done sometime after I get finished with Cupid's Chase.
- I'm ready for Saturday's work event to be over. Keep your fingers crossed that everything goes well!!!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
No time for Titles
Friends. I hope you had a good weekend! I'm swamped at work this week, so this update will be quick. In the meantime, I am dreaming of next week when my life will become a lot calmer (at work). Well, actually not really, because I have another big project that I have not had time to start yet that has a March 1 deadline, but come March I will go back to being lazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment