hmph.
So, you may have noted my absence on the blogospehere the last couple of days, and there's a reason for that: Frankly, I was abiding by the long time saying I learned in elementary school - if you do not have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.
Last week wasn't the best week. It was long and draining. Work was draining. The dogs were draining. Workouts were draining. The weather was draining. My list of excuses could go on and on, but I will spare you the pity party.
A cold front blew through Texas this weekend. I was supposed to ride Spokes N Spurs on Saturday - a 60+mile ride out of Liberty Hill. However, heavy rains, 40 mph winds and 40 degree temps forced them them to cancel. So, I ended up just doing a short run on Saturday with the hope of maybe trying to bike Sunday. Did not happen. Outside anyways. Too windy and too cold. I hopped on the trainer for a little bit, but still so substitute for the ride I needed to be doing outside. I will be sending hate mail to Mother Nature, as I am so frustrated with the Texas weather lately. Not to mention that our heater is not working (again) and Dan is out of town, so I spent the remainder of the weekend cuddled up with my dogs trying to keep warm.
Anyway, it's a new week, I'm refocusing, and it's supposed to be 70 degrees today. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment