Thursday, March 11, 2010

Three Things Thursday

  1. Today is my Friday! I'm so excited. For some reason it's seemed like this week has dragged on (and on and on). I'm taking tomorrow off because my cousin and her fiance are coming into town from Michigan for the weekend. I'm looking forward to spending time with them and catching up!
  2. Workouts? I'm scheduled for a 75 mile ride + run on Saturday, but I am adjusting a little since I have company in town. I don't want to have to be MIA all day Saturday. Since I'm taking tomorrow off, my plan is to ride 40 miles tomorrow morning with Karen before they get into town. They'll get into town around 2 pm, and then I can spend the afternoon helping them apartment shop (they're moving to Texas soon, yay!). Saturday morning while they finish apartment shopping, I'm going to meet up with Erica and Karen early for 40 more miles + run. It's not exactly getting the same effect as 75 miles continuous, but it will do. Sunday is a long run, and I may go out again on my bike Sunday afternoon if I feel like it (weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend!!)
  3. 108 days until Ironman CdA. Time.Is.Flying! Airline tickets - booked. Condo - booked. Bike transportation-booked. It's all becoming REAL!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment