Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Should have stayed in bed...

I am tired and annoyed today. Complete with dark blue eye patches and a temperament of 90 year old lady without her prune juice. It's not pretty. I'm crabby and quite frankly miserable.

The day started with my alarm going off at 4:45 am for run group. It's raining and I don't feel like getting up and going, but I do because it's the only time I have to get it done. So, I go and half ass the workout and return home wet.

I take the dogs for a walk in the rain in which they sniff every.single.thing and turn a 10 min walk into a 20 min walk, leaving me even more wet and now cold. It's only the beginning of their shenanigans, which I won't go into because it will just make me even more cranky, but you can read about them at Flash's blog if you wish.

I'm 30 min late for work thanks to my hot mess feline friends only to receive an offhand comment (from one of the like 3 people who actually came to work this week) about how kids can be an excuse for being late for work, dogs cannot. Well, gee thank you for that opinion. I have been up since 4:45 am and still cannot get to work on time, so I guess I will start getting up earlier. For the love of God, cut me some slack. There was dog vomit involved, Dan's out of town, I'm trying to train for an Ironman and need about 10 more hours in the day.

Anyway, dear Tuesday, we've not got off to the best start. Let's see if we can turn things around? K'thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment