| Myself, Francie & Dorothy |
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Proof that I Do Actually Own One Nice Outfit
From last night's Georgetown Running Club Holiday Party. I dress up on average of once per year, and it's usually for this party. If you're local and haven't joined the Georgetown Running Club, you definitely should.
Speaking of running, it's now 9:30 am, and I'm still decked out in my holiday PJ's on the couch contemplating between a run or breakfast tacos. Right now breakfast tacos is in the lead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Breakfast tacos sound good to me! I opted to go out to breakfast and then do a shorter run later in the day - not good to switch the order of those two! I tend to average about once/year for dressing up too!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Isn't it fun to see your running buddies in "normal" clothes? My running group had their party this week as well and it was a blast!
ReplyDeleteI love that dress! It's funny to see running buddies in normal clothes. Sometimes it's hard to recognize them!
ReplyDelete