Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Semi-Wordless Wednesday

I came home from work yesterday, and Dan informed me he had completed Christmas shopping for me and his family and had wrapped the gifts. Awesome! I proceeded to congratulate him for being #1 husband...until I took a closer look at his gift wrapping.
Re-used gift bag from last year - no problem. Re-used gift tag? Couldn't you at least have used some white out?
No honey. That doesn't look sloppy at all. Seriously?

8 comments:

  1. OMG! This seriously had me laughing out loud. Boys are ridiculous. It seems to me from other posts (ie - the duct tape) that your husband is 100% boy. Ha. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is 100% boy indeed. The best part about this (and the duct tape incident) is that he can't understand what's wrong with either one. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny! At least he has presents to wrap...I don't think Sean has bought anyone anything yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least he tried? My husband just orders mine gift wrapped and I have to wrap everyone else's :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man he is KILLING IT this holiday season.

    In all honesty, you should give him a big kiss for supplying you with what can only be described as COMEDY GOLD.

    This is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He has taken over your spot as my hero! Anybody who can pull off the duct tape and those tags ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Marcus, very true. It's been pure comedy at our house. At least he can make me (and everyone else) laugh. Royce, probably well deserved. You're right - anyone who can pull that off deserves some hero points. He will be happy to hear that. :) Kara - good point. A for effort :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erin, go easy on Daniel. We try ... But we're just not genetically pre-disposed for Christmas shopping and wrapping presents. That said, I think he could have done a bit better on the tags. :)

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete