Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Matter of Perspective

I had a shorter workout on schedule this morning, so I was able to "sleep in" until 5:30 am this morning which was glorious. It's funny how things change, and how I now consider sleeping until 5:30 am to be sleeping in. It's all a matter of perspective I guess. The extra 45 minutes of sleep was great and just what I needed. I turned the lights out at 8:30 pm last night and was out for the count. Dan had gone out, and I usually wake up when he comes home because the dogs will bark when someone comes in the house, and generally, I'm just a light sleeper. I did not hear a thing or move an inch until I woke up at 4 am to use the bathroom. It was so nice to get a good night's sleep!

Tomorrow morning: back to the normal schedule. Hello, 4:45 am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment