Wednesday, June 16, 2010

#2207 is ready to race!!

Bib numbers were assigned yesterday for IM CDA, and I am #2207!

There is always a lot of excitement around this announcement ... not that the bib numbers themselves are all that exciting, it is the excitement of knowing that the assignment of bib numbers is just another sign that race day is almost here [as if the countdown clock approaching single digits didn't scream that fact to me already!]

Next week at this time I will be en route to C'ouer D'Alene!! There is much to be done in the next week, but once all of the packing is done (packing = stress) I am going to make a deliberate effort to take a deep breath and enjoy every moment of our vacation and the Ironman experience.

Let's do this!

1 comment:

  1. where did you get the number? the site does not have any link?

    ReplyDelete