I had hoped to post a race report from yesterday's half marathon, but I've been at the vet all morning with one of my basset hounds (second vet trip in four days), and to be honest, I am not in the best of moods today (my poor little basset, Flash, likely has epilepsy. To top it off, when I waiting for Flash some guy walks in carrying his DEAD dog to get him cremated. Not what I needed today). So, I'll save a race report for tomorrow.
In short, it went pretty well. I measured the course a big long (13.21) and clocked a 1:36:34. Not near a PR, but given the conditions, not too bad. I finished in 36th overall, 5th woman and 1st in my group. I also got to see several Daily Mile friends at the race, which was awesome!!
Finisher's Medal and Age Group Award...and basset #2, Lulu
Age Group Award
I am sorry to hear about your dog! They have great medications to control it....but very sad :(
ReplyDeleteSorry about your dog Erin! Congrats again on an excellent race! Looking forward to reading your full race report and hearing that your dog is better!
ReplyDelete