I lost the bet.
In case you don't know, wearing anything from the University of Kentucky is a DOUBLE WHAMMY for me (and hence, a tragedy).
I received my graduate degree from the University of Louisville. Therefore University of Kentucky = state rival team.
I received my undergraduate degree from the University of South Carolina. University of South Carolina is in the SEC (Southwestern Conference). University of Kentucky is in the SEC. This = rival schools.
So, any way you look at it, the bottom line is I highly dislike the University of Kentucky.
![]() |
Q: How do you compliment an University Of Kentucky fan? A: Nice tooth. |
Congrats, James, on your Wildcat victory. I hope you know all of my Phoenix Rock & Roll pictures are now ruined. :)
![]() |
| Hi there Rick. Thanks for ruining my New Year's Eve. And my future race pics. |




Haha I love Twitter bets! I'm pretty safe because my school (George Mason University) doesn't even have a football team :)
ReplyDeleteNo one will know the difference if you put your bib right over it right??
ReplyDeleteGood point, Rain! Although, I would still know deep down I am wearing the enemy's shirt :).
ReplyDeleteKara - I didn't realize you went to GMU! That is close to where I grew up and the site of my first summer internship :)
i can only imagine the looks some spectators will get when they yell "Go Cats" or something of that nature as you run by.
ReplyDeleteArizona beat Kentucky for the championship in 1997 (overtime, classic game) and I bet at least one person you see out there remembers that. Good luck!
ReplyDelete