The Good: I ran a new 5k PR this morning (19:21) and improved my time from last year on this course by 20 seconds.
The Bad: I did not defend my overall female title from last year. 2nd female, 13th overall (collective sigh...)
The UGLY: I got beat by a 14 year old. #wheredidshecomefrom #ohwellshe'sgotyouthonherside
Overall a great morning with friends!
![]() |
| Run Group! |
![]() |
| 2nd place... |
![]() |
| Run group kicking butt today! |




Congrats on the new PR -- bet the 14 year old isn't finishing up training for a 50 miler either!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the PR! Wish I could have been there!
ReplyDeleteGreat job again girl! I don't now how you do it. I don't think I could physically do it. My lungs feel great, but my legs would have problem moving that fast. You are awesome.
ReplyDeleteDoes that mean that my 11 year old nieces and nephews are going t o be catching up to me? That will be a defeating day :-)
Thank guys! We were lucky to have nice weather which helped. Back to warm and humid in Texas today - ugh.
ReplyDelete