Another week of 50-mile training done - can't believe I'm almost at the end of this journey. It seems unreal.
Monday: 7.24 easy recovery run; 2300 yd swim
Tuesday: 9.96 miles @run group. We did a steady state; backed off my pace about 20 seconds per mile; 35 minutes strength/core.
Wednesday: 16.1 miles easy. Random mid week long run; since I had the 5k Saturday, moved this up to Wednesday; 1800 yd swim
Thursday: 9.79 miles @ run group. 6x1000 progressive with 400m active recovery. Fastest one was at 6:25 pace so eased up some; 30 min strength/core.
Friday: 2500 yd swim
Saturday: 3.7 mile warm-up; 5k race; 2.34 mile cooldown
Sunday: 7.11 mile trail run from hell. I had severe GI issues. I'll leave it at that. Finding yourself in the middle of a forest without a bathroom is not fun.
Total Running Miles for the Week: 59.34
Onward and upward...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have been in middle of forest with no bathroom..absolutely NO FUN! GI issues are just crappy, no pun intended!
ReplyDeleteThat's some serious weekly miles Erin! I am impressed!! I didn't even do half that!