![]() |
| Drinking beer and exercising at the same time? Score! |
Yes, it's a moving bar on wheels that you pedal around downtown Austin while simultaneously drinking beer. It's a 2 hour excursion which makes stop at different bars around town. Yep, you got that right. You pedal around town while drinking beer for a 2 hour adventure. And, it's BYOB which makes it more cost effective. You can even hook up your Ipod to jam out to some tunes while riding.
365austindeals.com has a groupon today that is $25 for 2 tickets. Who's in???


That looks fun!! When are you going?
ReplyDeleteThanks, I thought it looked fun too! I always complain we don't get downtown enough so this is the perfect opportunity. It looks like they run Thursday nights from 7:30-9 pm and Sundays from Noon -2 pm. We'll probably go one of the upcoming Sundays. Thursdays I imagine would be a little more "hoppin" but that is too late for me on a work night ;)
ReplyDeleteNow THAT is an activity my husband would enjoy! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is one interesting concept! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting on this one! I've been looking for an excuse to do a PubCrawler! Yayy!
ReplyDeleteWow. That is truly interesting. Guess being a beer drinker would be helpful. I think mixing drinks might he hard while pedaling.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy.